Bioinformatics, Toxicoinformatics and Immunoinformatics
BioCompLab devotes to the development of novel databases, analysis tools, methods and webservers and knowledge mining from biomedical and systems biology data. Students interested in Computational Biology are welcome to join us.
- 2022-08-02New server in NHRI. The KMU and TMU servers will not be updated anymore
- 2019-01-31Our lab and all web services are moving to Taipei Medical University
- 2018-01-01New NHRI grant for target prediction
- 2017-11-30Best Presentation Award in ICBSB 2017
- 2017-01-01New NHRI grant for carcinogen prediction
- 2016-05-03New NHRI grant for analyzing mixture effects
- Wang et al. (2022) A machine learning-driven approach for prioritizing food contact chemicals of carcinogenic concern based on complementary in silico methods Food Chem. Toxicol., 160, 112802.
- Lin et al. (2022) A Machine Learning Classifier for Predicting Stable MCI Patients Using Gene Biomarkers, Int. J. Environ. Res. Public Health, 19(8), 4839.
- Kan et al. (2021) Computational Identification of Preservatives with Potential Neuronal Cytotoxicity, Regul. Toxicol. Pharmacol., 119, 104815.